How can I open an account?
Before creating an account make sure you are at official Singularity-X exchange website www.singularity-x.com .
You can easily create an account by typing in your email address, password and specifying your country of residence. The minimum password length is 7 characters, but it is highly recommended that you use a random, alphanumeric password at least 32 characters. Remember not to use password that you use anywhere else, especially for the email address you sign up with! After these steps you should receive activation link to your email address. By clicking the link you activate your account and redirect to Singularity-X exchange.
How can I secure my Singularity-X account?
Singularity-X exchange offers all necessary tools to make sure that your account is properly secured. You can personalize your Two-factor authentication for all or some of the actions like:
Login, Withdrawal, Changing Password, Changing Bank Account or Creating new key in API. In two-step resolve verification can be used e-mail or Google Authenticator on your smartphone.
How can I set up two-factor authentication?
Singularity-X exchange takes every measure to make your account and data as secure as possible. However, we recommend using two-factor authentication which forces typing in confirmation code before making selected actions.
To get confirmation codes you can either use your email address or your smartphone with Google Authenticator app. To set up Google Authenticator simply scan QR code from Singularity-X exchange in your app. After choosing your method of authentication select which types of operations need two-step verification.
Why do I need to verify my account?
There are two types of account on Singularity-X exchange. Basic – non-verified, where only trading crypto to crypto is allowed and Verified one, that allows trading crypto to crypto and FIAT to crypto. Deposits in US Dollars or Euro can be made only to Verified accounts.
Why do I need to provide my personal information to verify my account?
Singularity-X takes every measure to be fully compliant with KYC and AML regulations and prevent fraud.
What digital assets can I trade other than Bitcoin?
Currently on Singularity-X exchange you can trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash (DASH)
What is the order book?
All unfilled buy and sell orders (Limit and Stop orders) create an order book.
What type of orders do you support?
On our exchange we support 3 types of orders.
MARKET – market order immediately buys or sells at the best average market price.
Use this order when rapid execution is more important for you than the price at which order executes!
STOP – stop order is used to execute a market sell when the price drops to your predefined price or used to trigger a market buy if the price rises to your predefined price.
You can use that type of order as a stop loss order if the market is moving against an open position!
LIMIT – limit order lets you decide what price you want to buy or sell at. Limit order is being added to the order book and is executed when someone submits a matching order
Use that type of order when price at which order executes is more important for you than rapid execution!
How can I manage my orders?
Using the Active Orders section in Orders tab you can manage all your unfilled orders. Details of the order are constantly updated. You can cancel your entire order or part of it – if it already got filled partially.
Each order shows the following details:
- Market – currency pair where order is placed
- Order ID
- Total volume – size of the placed order
- Vol filled – size of the order which already has been executed
- Order Type – Type of the order (Market, Limit, Stop)
- Open Time – Open time of the order
- Order Price – predefined price at which order will be executed
- Locked margin – amount of money blocked on your wallet untill order will be filled
- Amount(USD) – amount of the order converted to USD
- Actual price – price which is currently on the market
Can you tell me more about security?
DIGITAL ASSET SECURITY
- The majority of customer digital assets (e.g., bitcoin) are held in our offline (i.e., air-gapped) vaulted storage system (“Cold Storage”). Only a small portion of digital assets are held in our online wallet (“Hot Wallet”).
- Our Hot Wallet environment is hosted on OVH Datacenter. OVH has a proven track record for physical security and internal controls. More information can be found here.
- Tiered access-controls are applied to our production environment to restrict access to employees based on role, following the principle of least-privilege.
- Administrative access to our production environment requires multi-factor authentication.
- Our Cold Storage system provides two tiers of offline storage dubbed “cold” and “cryo” (short for “cryogenic”) for improved security and redundancy.
- We use Multi-Signature technology (“Multi-Sig”) to provide both security against attacks and tolerance for losing access to a key or facility, eliminating single points of failure.
- All Cold storage are stored in guarded, monitored and access-controlled facilities that are geographically distributed.
- Hardware is sourced from diverse manufacturers to guard against supply-chain risks.
- All fund transfers require the coordinated actions of multiple employees (i.e., all facilities are “no-lone zones”).
• Multiple signatories are required to transfer funds out of Cold Storage.
• Our offices do not store or contain anything of value. All private keys are stored offsite in secure facilities (see Digital Asset Security above).
• All employees undergo criminal and credit background checks and are subject to ongoing background checks throughout their employment.
• All remote-access by employees uses public-key authentication – no passwords, one-time passwords (“OTPs”) or other phishable credentials are allowed.
I have not received email with confirmation code. What shall I do?
Please try refreshing your browser and clearing all browser cookies. You can also try using different browser and check spam folder.
How Can I deposit FIAT funds?
Please use SEPA bank account or USD bank account. Please note that all SEPA transfers are denominated in euros. We will receive SEPA transfer in Eur.
Can I deposit funds from a bank account other than my own?
No. We are unable to process third party transfers. All transfers from and to your Singularity-X account must be paid from or received by a bank account held in your name.
How can I withdrawal FIAT funds?
- Go to Account section
- Choose Withdrawal settings
- Click edit and type in your Bank Name, Account Number, Name of Account holder, Swift code, Bank Address, City, Postcode and Country
- Save it
- Go to Wallets section
- Choose Withdrawal button in US Dollar section
- Specify amount of money you wan
How can I withdrawal Digital Assets?
- Go to Wallets section
- Choose Withdrawal button in chosen crypto section
- Type in address of the wallet you want to send crypto to
- Specify amount you want to send
- Click Withdraw button